Elliott Hall Repurposing
Programmer: VisSpiro Strategies
CIP Cost: $6,500,000
Elliott Hall opened in 1963 and is named for Claude Elliott, who was the Registrar in 1942. Elliott Hall, located next to McCoy Hall, has three freestanding buildings, two for student housing rooms and one for community functions. Elliott Hall A and B are three-story buildings with 15,510 gross square feet (GSF) and 14,603 GSF respectively. Elliott Hall Administration is a two-story building with 7,180 GSF.
Status: Texas State wants to repurpose the buildings to achieve classroom and office space. Programming is being done by VisSpiro and will determine the amount of space for each category of use. The 37,293 GSF building repurposing project has an estimated TPC of $6.5 million.
Next Milestone: Complete the Architectural Space Program for review and approval.