RCRA Hazardous Waste Training
- Generators in departments that handle hazardous waste receive specific hazardous waste training in accordance with 40 CFR265.16.
- Training is provided by EHSRM and training records are maintained by EHSRM.
- Training is provided initially upon hire and refresher training is provided by EHSRM annually.
- Training includes generator requirements (waste containers, labels, secondary containment, spill kits), CAA requirements, waste pickup procedures, and spill response procedures.
- The training is available on the EHSRM web site, offered in class settings, or electronically through TRACS.
END OF SECTION
Reviewed November 2014