Division of Finance and Support Services (FSS)
Purchasing office has a new URL! Please update your bookmarks and your RSS Feeds. The new URL is www.txstate.edu/procurement.
The Division of Finance and Support Services (FSS) manages a wide variety of financial, facilities, and human resources activities for Texas State University. Over 440 skilled, service, and management staff work in the 9 operating units that comprise the FSS Division. The Vice President for Finance and Support Services is the chief financial officer for the university and is specifically charged with advising the President, President's Cabinet, and Texas State University System Board of Regents on matters related to finance, business operations, facilities management, campus construction, and human resources.
- About the Division
- Faculty and Staff Services
- Student Services
- FSS Diversity
- Contract Authority
- Staff Employee-of-the-Month Nomination Form
- Employee of the Month Award Recipients
- Employee of the Year Award Recipients
- Nomination Form: Texas State Quarterly Team Recognition Award
- Texas State Quarterly Team Award Recipients
- Nomination Form: FSS Quarterly Team Recognition Award
- FSS Quarterly Team Award Recipients